SAI Distributors is the Australian Agent for the supply of SAI Hydraulic Radial Piston Motors, Gearboxes, Brakes and related accessories.
At SAI Distributors, we also stock an extensive range of SAI spare parts and SAI seal kits.
We are also able to offer our customers full engineering, repair, service
and installation facilities.
Our highly qualified staff has many years in the hydraulic industry and
are dedicated to delivering a superior level of customer service to our
clients by offering technical product advice and ongoing support.
We are the industry heads and produce the most reliable and best solution that you are looking for.
SAI Hydraulic Motors
SAI motors are currently used by top machinery producers all over the world. The application fields range from agriculture to ship building, from drilling to earthmoving, as well as including oil and gas, mining, and several industrial applications.
The wide range of SAI hydraulic motors, characterized by radial pistons, crankshaft, and swivelling cylinders design, includes solutions with fixed, dual, and variable displacement from 40 cc/rev up to 10,000 cc/rev and power from 25 to 500kW.
Complete Wheel Drive Units
SAI offers complete wheel drive units composed of motors that can be coupled with brakes and/or single stage planetary gearboxes with wheel hub. Motors can be with fixed, dual, or continuous
Shaft End Drive Units
SAI offers radial piston motors coupled to planetary gearboxes with output shaft, with the possibility to include a static brake (multidisc in oil) between them. The motor can be with single, dual, or continuously variable displacement and can include valves integrated in the distributor cover.
The only place where you’ll get the perfect solution for all your SAI Motor needs.
Among its wide range of products, SAI offers dynamic drum brakes (for wheel applications) and negative multidisc ones with output shaft. Furthermore, SAI can propose customised solutions for specific projects.
- Hydraulic Rotary Couplings
- Electro-Hydraulic Rotary Couplings
- Special Rotary Couplings
Different types of distributors with integrated valves are available on request, for different types of functionalities.
The integration on the distributor cover allows to minimize volume and weight comparing to external manifolds.
SAI offers a wide range of accessories such as flow dividers, external manifolds, speed sensors etc.
Industries We Serve!
• Fixed, dual or variable displacement motors to be fitted to differentials, axles or drive units, also equipped with gearbox or service brake.
• High volumetric efficiency allows high starting torque and transmission control.
• High mechanical and volumetric efficiency with consequent lower dissipation of energy and lower heat generation.
• High power density
• Variable displacement motor used for rotation heads
• Considerable displacement variations allow to remove mechanical changes
• Complete drive units allow to have
• Immersion capability
• Free fall
• Thermal shock resistance
• Mooring capability
• High speed
• Low speed operation
• Multi-speed operation
• Smaller components to achieve the same performance levels and great dimensions optimization
• Less heat generated
• Smaller cooling system required
• Lower stress levels in the components
• Higher reliability
• Excellent cavitation resistance
• Fixed, dual or variable displacement motors to be fitted to differentials, axles or drive units, also equipped width gearbox or service brake
• High volumetric efficiency allows high starting torque and transmission control
• High mechanical and volumetric efficiency with consequent lower dissipation of energy and lower heat generation